I also have a flashy, web 3.0 version of this website if you're into that kinda stuff.
The best way to contact me is to connect to irc.freenode.net or irc.saurik.com and /query rweichler. I usually check once or twice per day.
- Github: http://github.com/rweichler
- Cylinder (beta) - an iOS Cydia Substrate extension which allows users to animate page transitions with Lua (installed on about 50,000 devices)
- Powow (incomplete/unreleased) - a (non-jailbreak) iOS music application with a fully fledged queue and equalizer. Supports gapless playback. Can play music from the iTunes-synced library (using the proprietary libraries Apple provides), from Google Music (using Lua) and Soundcloud (using Lua). Screenshots 1 2 3 4
- Wuigi - AP Computer Science final project (Java). Mario clone with an in-game level editor. Partially working networking.
- DurgzMod (not maintained by me anymore) - (I'm kind of embarassed by this one) a Garry's Mod addon I made in middle school that adds "drugs" to the game, where various post-processing effects are added to the user's screen upon taking them, and slowly dissappates over time. Github mirror. About 1,000,000 downloads in total. Around 100,000 current users.